Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Day 9: Pollo alla Parmigiana (Chicken Parmesan) Redux

A recipe redux - Polla alla Parmigiana (Chicken Parmesan).
Day 9 Chicken Parmesan
Yes, I've been eating a lot of Italian this week. Because cousin Q pulled me into the middle of a pizza war. I did mix it up with a night of Malaysian food. Details to come. ***** 1 year ago today, one of my favorite fruit and vegetable combos - Waldorf Salad.

4 comments:

  1. MMM... looks tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just made it for lunch today! it was delicious! chicken was nice and tender. i made it for my friend and she said it was the best meal she'd had in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tania,
    Yay! Did you take pictures so I can see?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!