Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Day 30: Luscious Dumplings, Inc. Redux - San Gabriel

Still my favorite dumpling house. Prices have gone up about 50 cents on some items since my initial post on Luscious Dumplings, Inc.
Day 30 Luscious Dumplings, Inc.
Luscious Dumplings Inc.
704 W. Las Tunas Dr., #E4
San Gabriel, CA 91776
626-282-8695
Lunch 11 a.m to 2 p.m.
Dinner 5 to 8 p.m.
Closed Mondays. Lunch service only on Sundays.
Cash only
***** 1 year ago today, nectarine flowers, freesia, and primroses were blooming in my old garden.

5 comments:

  1. oo.. what makes a good dumpling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, thanks for the recommendation, I can stop by there as me and gf was wanting to visit San Gabriel due to serious dearth of Asian food in SD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dumplings look perfectly golden browned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these dumplings...there's 1 place here with super longggg queue, but it's totally worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daphne,
    Freshness, of course. Juicy filling. Tender yet chewy dough.

    TOH,
    Check out my other SGV eats b/c there's lots. And if you're going to drive all the way from SD, might as well stock up too!

    Kevin,
    They were so yummy!

    MCR,
    There's a long line for these dumplings on Sundays especially. Long lines means good food!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!