Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Day 2: Park's Barbeque (BBQ) - Los Angeles (Koreatown)

My high school buddy was in town. Her brother-in-law's friend suggested Park's Barbeque (BBQ) for dinner. Best. Kalbi. Ever. The rib eye steak and kimchi were also top notch.


Day 2 Park's (BBQ) Barbecue

Review to come.

Eventually. :)


 Park's Barbeque (BBQ)
955 S. Vermont Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90006
213-380-1717

*****  
1 year ago today, I posted one lil' sis's favorite meals - Feta Cheeseburgers with Baked Garlic Fries.

6 comments:

  1. ohh droool...that bbq meat looks sinfully delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alexandra,
    Oh it was definitely very yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beef....Yummmmm.

    It's hard to find a place that still uses charcoal. I think it brings the flavor out of the beef.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am envious of the Korean BBQ in Cali. Did Park's have good side dishes (banchan) too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm salivating .... all these delicious looking meats are making me feel hungry and I just ate lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bill,
    This place uses charcoal. I think that's why it was extra tasty. :)

    Christine,
    The panchan were good, but I wished they offered ho fun, daikon, and lettuce. :(

    Liz,
    Hehe. That's better than looking at meat pictures before lunch or else you'd eat up a storm. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!