Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dots Cupcakes - Pasadena (Old Town)

After the Peking duck dinner at Lu Din Gee Cafe (Duck House) - San Gabriel, we went back home to eat dessert. My brother and his wife had bought me cupcakes from Dots Cupcakes in Pasadena.

Dots Cupcakes - Pasadena 1

The photo of the storefront was taken on a separate day. Apparently they're not real keen on people taking photos of their cupcakes so I guess it's just as well I didn't go inside.

Each cupcake was $3. The red one in the front left was red velvet, of course. I've long ago forgotten the flavors of the others. They were good though.

Dots Cupcakes - Pasadena 2

And finally, I finished my 2008 birthday posts. :)

Dots Cupcakes
21 N. Fair Oaks
Pasadena, CA 91103
626-744-7719
Monday to Thursday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Other bakeries:
Italian Tomato - Costa Mesa
Kiki Bakery - Alhambra
Perfectly Sweet - Alhambra
Vanille de Patisserie - San Marino

*****
1 year ago today, Bo Nuong La Nho (Vietnamese Grilled Beef with Grape Leaves).
2 years ago today, I didn't go anywhere, but my camera traveled to Hong Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!