Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Monday, October 22, 2007

I Didn't Go Anywhere, But My Camera Traveled to Hong Kong

These days the only things I buy are food and books. My house is tiny. I really don't have anymore room for anything. But the day after my birthday, my youngest aunt dropped off a present.

How did she know I love tea parties? :)

Even though I haven't been able to go anywhere, my camera sure did. I lent my camera to UnHip LA, who was in Hong Kong for a few days. Check out her posts about pantyhose tea and herbal tea.

And look what souvenirs she brought back for me. These will be fabulous for dinner parties.

And as if that wasn't enough, I also got a skirt, a cell phone charm, some hotel bath products, and ginger candy.

Thanks UnHip LA! You're the best!

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous tea set! I wish I had one like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Girl Wanders,
    Thanks for visiting my blog! I think my aunt said she bought this in Chinatown? If you want to look for it yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!