Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Friday, January 18, 2008

Best of 2007 Recipes from Scallops and Pea Shoots to Tra Atiso (Vietnamese Artichoke Tea)

Before I file away all my photos from the past year, I thought I'd do a round-up of my best, prettiest, and most popular recipes of 2007. Completely unscientific, of course. Based upon which foods I thought were the tastiest, photographed the best, or popped up most frequently on searches. Click on the recipe title to get to the particular recipe post. Scallops and Pea Shoots 7Scallops Marinated with Ginger and Orange Juice with Sauteed Pea Shoots. Shanghai-style Sticky Rice Siu Mai Dumplings. Sinh To Bo (Vietnamese Avocado Shake) 2Sinh To Bo (Vietnamese Avocado Shake). Sinh To Ca Chua 3Sinh To Ca Chua (Vietnamese Tomato Shake). Sinh To Dam (Vietnamese Aloe Vera Shake) 10Sinh To Dam (Vietnamese Aloe Vera Shake). Soon Dubu Chigae (Korean Soft Tofu Stew). Spicy Pork Bulgogi. Squash Blossom Omelet. Squash Blossom Quesadillas. Bong Bi Nhoi Tom Chien (Vietnamese Shrimp-Stuffed Deep-fried Squash Blossoms) 8Squash Blossoms Stuffed with Minced Shrimp. Sriracha Buffalo Wings 1Sriracha Buffalo Wings. Thit Kho Trung  (Vietnamese Braised Pork with Eggs) 1Thit Heo Kho Trung (Vietnamese Braised Pork with Hard-Boiled Eggs). Tortilla de Patatas (Spanish Potato Omelet). Tra AtisoTra Atiso (Vietnamese Artichoke Tea). Enjoy! ***** 1 year ago today, dim sum at Restaurant Peony in Oakland.

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!