Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Two Soups for Dinner

One of the aspects I really enjoy about living near family is that they're always feeding me. It was especially fortuitous when I was waylaid with the nasty virus that's been going around and soup was just the thing to set me to rights. It's just, two different family members made me food on the same evening.

My oldest uncle's wife sent over a lovely wonton noodle soup. I ate some because it was pipping hot. But I was saving my belly because I knew that cousin Q was making...


...Mexican tortilla soup with lots of chipotle to clear up my sinuses. I added the avocado. :)

Is my family awesome or what?

2 comments:

  1. that tortilla soup looks delish! does your cousin have a recipe for that? its my fave soup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pauline,
    Not much to it. Boiled and shredded chicken, corn, tomatoes, and chipotle topped with tortillas and avocado. But I'll probably post a recipe at some point. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!