Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Best of 2006 Recipes from Baked Chicken with Lemon, Salt, and Pepper to Sweet Corn Tomalito

Since I was rounding up 2007, I realized I never did the same for 2006. Then again, I didn't post that many recipes in 2006. Here are the favorites among the recipes I did post.
*****
Salt, Pepper, Lemon Basic Baked Organic Chicken 1Baked Chicken with Lemon, Salt, and Pepper. Banh Kem Dua (Vietnamese Coconut Flan) 1Banh Kem Dua (Vietnamese Coconut Flan) Cinnamon Rolls 5Cinnamon Rolls. Coq Au Vin (French Chicken with Wine) 6Coq au Vin (French Chicken with Wine). Doughnut Bread Pudding 10Doughnut Bread Pudding. Goi Ga (Vietnamese Chicken Salad) 1Goi Ga (Vietnamese Chicken Salad). Insalata CapreseInsalata Caprese (Italian Capri Salad with Tomatoes, Basil, and Mozzarella). Loofah and Shrimp Stir-fryMuop Tom Xao (Vietnamese Loofah and Shrimp Stir-fry). New England Clam Chowder 2New England Clam Chowder. Pho Ga (Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup) 1Pho Ga (Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup). Sweet Corn Tomalito 8Sweet Corn Tomalito. Enjoy! ***** 1 year ago today, I ate two dinners - at Bun Bo Hue An Nam - San Jose and cousin Q's older brother's friend's Thai dinner.

2 comments:

  1. Love the "best of" category.
    Definitely will try the coconut flan - sounds delicious. Thanks so much for sharing your recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria,
    Thanks! Makes the work of compiling these lists worth it. I hope you do try the flan recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!