Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Best of 2007 Recipes from Fessenjan (Persian Pomegranate and Walnut Glazed) Roast Duck to Pho Bo (Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup)

Before I file away all my photos from the past year, I thought I'd do a round-up of my best, prettiest, and most popular recipes of 2007. Completely unscientific, of course. Based upon which foods I thought were the tastiest, photographed the best, or popped up most frequently on searches. Click on the recipe title to get to the particular recipe post. Fessenjan Roast Duck 1Fessenjan (Persian Pomegranate and Walnut Glazed) Roast Duck. Feta Cheeseburgers with Baked Garlic Fries. Fried Rice with Chinese Sausage, Eggs, and Mixed Frozen Vegetables. Goi Cuon 1Goi Cuon (Vietnamese Salad Rolls). Green Tea Tiramisu. Ma Po Tofu (Pockmarked Old Lady's Tofu). Mango Bread 1Mango Bread. Nem Nuong 1Nem Nuong (Vietnamese Grilled Pork Patties). Pad See-Ew (Thai Stir-Fried Soy Sauce Noodles) 1Pad See-Ew (Thai Stir-Fried Soy Sauce Rice Noodles). Pho Bo (Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup) 1Pho Bo (Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup). Enjoy! ***** 1 year ago today, cheap rolls at Sushi House Japanese Restaurant and Sushi Bar - Alameda.

4 comments:

  1. hehehe.. what a cook off in 2007!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daphne,
    Yeah, I didn't realize how much I made! :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you could already make your own cookbook!! love the squash blossoms with minced shrimps and the green tea tiramisu..very creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dhanggit,
    I wish! I wouldn't mind a book deal, you know anyone? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!