Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Best of 2007 Recipes from Aji Verde (Peruvian Green Chili Sauce) to Butter

Before I file away all my photos from the past year, I thought I'd do a round-up of my best, prettiest, and most popular recipes of 2007. Completely unscientific, of course. Based upon which foods I thought were the tastiest, photographed the best, or popped up most frequently on searches. Click on the recipe title to get to the particular recipe post. So in alphabetical order, we start with... Aji Chili Sauce 3Aji Verde (Peruvian Green Chili Sauce). Albalu Polow (Persian Sour Cherry Rice) 1Albalu Polow (Persian Sour Cherry Rice). Kimchee 1Baechu Kimchee (Korean Pickled Napa Cabbage). Bibimbap (Korean Mixed Rice). Bo Bia (Vietnamese Spring Rolls with Chinese Sausage, Dried Shrimp, Eggs, and Jicama) and Hoisin Dipping Sauce with Chili and Crushed Peanuts 11Bo Bia (Vietnamese Spring Rolls with Chinese Sausage, Shrimp, Eggs, and Jicama). Bo Luc Lac (Vietnamese Shaking Beef) 2Bo Luc Lac (Vietnamese Shaking Beef). Borscht. Bruschetta al Pomodoro (Italian Tomato Bruschetta). Buckwheat Crepes. Butter. ***** 1 year ago today, two of my cousins started quilting too.

4 comments:

  1. Had my first bibimbap over the weekend- SOOO goood!!! Seeing that photo makes me want a bowl again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha how embarassing that I'm still not done with my quilt :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( No! My absolute favorite recipe from last year is the pud-see-ew. We seriously make it twice a month. And it's yummy!! The whole family loves it. Thank you!!

    That butter recipe is really cool, though, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daphne,
    Well, now you have a recipe to work off of. :)

    Tania,
    Yeah, it's been more than a year now.

    Caroline,
    Hehe. It's nice to know you have a favorite. That's on the list too. I'm just going in alphabetical order.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!