Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Monday, January 21, 2008

California Brewing Company - Alhambra (Closed)

California Brewing Company - Alhambra 1

My Oregon cousins were in town and the oldest '88's middle sister had a gift certificate to California Brewing Company that she wanted to use before it expired. The restaurant brews some of their own beers, but I'm not a beer drinker so I didn't have any.

 
California Brewing Company - Alhambra 2

We were just hanging out in the late afternoon so we got some munchies. Sliders with waffle fries.

 
California Brewing Company - Alhambra 3

A combo appetizer platter with fried zucchini, potato skins, wings, onion rings, and shrimp cocktail.

 
California Brewing Company - Alhambra 4

Nachos loaded with everything - chicken, olives, guacamole, salsa, and cheese.

 
California Brewing Company - Alhambra 5

What can I say? It's basic bar food. Nothing special, but not bad. Go during happy hours for drink and appetizer deals. 

June 2009 Update: California Brewing Company is now closed. It is now 38 Degrees Ale House and Grill. 

California Brewing Company (Closed) 
100 W. Main St. 
Alhambra, CA 91801 
626-943-8430 

***** 
1 year ago today, I revisited an old haunt of mine, Kirala - Berkeley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!