Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Best of 2007 Recipes from Ca Phe Sua Da (Vietnamese Milk Coffee Iced) to Cuban Lemon Garlic Roast Chicken

Before I file away all my photos from the past year, I thought I'd do a round-up of my best, prettiest, and most popular recipes of 2007. Completely unscientific, of course. Based upon which foods I thought were the tastiest, photographed the best, or popped up most frequently on searches. Click on the recipe title to get to the particular recipe post. Ca Phe Sua Da 11Ca Phe Sua Da (Vietnamese Milk Coffee Iced). Canh Chua Ca (Vietnamese Sour Fish Soup) 1Canh Chua Ca (Vietnamese Sour Fish Soup). Carne Asada (Mexican Grilled Meat). Cha Gio (Vietnamese Egg Rolls) 2Cha Gio (Vietnamese Egg Rolls). Che Bap 1Che Bap (Vietnamese Pudding with Corn and Tapioca Pearls in Coconut Milk). Chicken Pot Pie with Cilantro Biscuits. Cobb Salad. Cuban Lemon Garlic Roast Chicken. ***** 1 year ago today, I was in awe of the pizza tossing at Lanesplitter Pizza and Pub - Berkeley.

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!