Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Monday, January 15, 2007

My Cousins Quilt Too

I'm back and gained tons of weight from eating way too much all weekend. Too tired to post just yet. So here are some lovely pictures instead. Inspired by my apple tree quilt, two of my little cousins have started their own quilts too. Aren't these patches adorable? Perfect to work on during road trips, which is what they did. The middle '87's.
My Cousins Quilt Too 1
The older '88's.
My Cousins Quilt Too 2
They're self-conscious and quick to point out that the patches are still a work-in-progress. They came up with the designs themselves, using scraps of fabric my aunts had lying around. I can't wait to see the final products. Maybe I've started a mini-quilting frenzy!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! You're certainly got me thinking of taking up quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CP,
    I need to find you some panda quilt blocks. Maybe some bamboo too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!