Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Friday, November 30, 2007

Tagged!

Daphne of More Than Words tagged me a while back for a what? 38 random things meme? Or technically 37 since the 38th question is to tag others. Geez, makes me feel like I'm back in elementary school or writing in slam books. Remember those? Anyway, so here goes so no one accuses me of not playing any blogger games. Because not participating in memes would make me a bad sport right? Heh! :P 1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Chandler. I was watching a Friends re-run. :P 2. What were you doing at 0800? Sleeping. 3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Updating my blog. 4. What happened to you in 2006? I started this blog! :) 5. What was the last thing you said out loud? Bye? I was on the phone with lil' sis. 6. How many beverages did you have today? Water. Hong Kong milk tea. 7. What color is your hairbrush? I don't use one. That's right, I don't comb my hair! Ever! Because it breaks the strands. I finger-comb my hair with conditioner in the shower. 8. What was the last thing you paid for? Groceries - 1.5 lbs of Korean short ribs, 1 package of fresh ramen noodles, 1 head of napa cabbage, 1 set of brass straining spoons for hot pot, 1 wok draining rack for deep-frying. Total $9.94 and I had exactly one $10 bill in my wallet. 9. Where were you last night? Home. 10. What color is your front door? White. 11. Where do you keep your change? Wallet. 12. What’s the weather like today? Raining! Reminds me of home! 13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Cinnamon! Yay! My favorite Fosselman's November flavor. 14. What excites you? Traveling! Food! Books! 15. Do you want to cut your hair? Just did last month. 16. Are you over the age of 25? Yes. 17. Do you talk a lot? Yes. 18. Do you watch the O.C.? Nope. And that's so wrong. We do not call it "the Orange County." Pfft! 19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Dated one a long, long time ago. 20. Do you make up your own words? Sometimes. Or rather, when I get tongue-tied. 21. Are you a jealous person? Sometimes. Usually of people who have recently traveled somewhere. Because I want to be there! 22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. A----. 23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. K-----. (Ha! Gotta preserve their privacy. OK, these last two are really, really lame!) 24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? UnHipLA. :) 25. What does the last text message you received say? "ok. which one do u like better. I like the peach flavor at pech house" (sic) Message from the oldest '87 who asked what time a couple of the local fro-yo places closed, and which of the two I preferred. 26. Do you chew on your straw? Nope. 27. Do you have curly hair? Nope. 28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Dunno. 29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Dunno. Don't dwell on that kind of stuff. 30. What was the last thing you ate? Korean short ribs and pork chops with Chinese five-spice sauce and Malaysian roast chicken with curried rice at Baccali Cafe and Rotisserie in Alhambra. Yum! Yum! See?
Baccali Cafe and Rotisserie - Alhambra 8
And I only posted this because I hate posts without pictures. :) 31. Will you get married in the future? Hopefully. 32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Lust, Caution. 33. Is there anyone you like right now? Geez! Really slam book-like! So I will be childish and say, "I'm not gonna tell you. Nyah! Nyah!" 34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Yesterday. 35. Are you currently depressed? No. 36. Did you cry today? No. 37. Why did you answer and post this? Because I like Daphne and don't want to hurt her feelings by not playing? :) 38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. Ha! I wouldn't do that to you. But if any of my blogging friends want to do this meme, then leave a comment and I'll "tag" you. :)

5 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for the HIMYM tip. You are AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love reading tags..coz i get to know more the person behind the blog..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeannie,
    I bought my copy first thing that morning! I've been waiting for it to go on sale forever! :)

    Dhanggit,
    Hehe, so what does this tag really tell you about me? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a random list, WC. Do you sometimes wonder if these multiple question memes are targeted at teenagers? #25 confirms you as the (if not one of the top) food information hub in your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki,
    It's always been like that. The younger kids text me food questions, the older ones call and ask for directions or what to order on the menu. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!