Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Friday, June 09, 2006

Index of Readers Cook Wandering Chopsticks' Recipes

Not a blogger but want to be featured on my blog? It's easy. Send an email to me at wanderingchopsticks [at] gmail [dot] com with photos and a summary of your experience cooking any of my recipes. Too salty? Too sweet? Directions too confusing? I want to know. Use your real name if you wish or make up a name. Photos can be step-by-step, just of the finished product, or people chowin' down on my recipes. Just make sure to keep it clean. If you're a blogger and wish to hijack my blog, you may also send me photos and a write-up. To avoid duplication, think of it as a guest-post on my blog. While you're welcome to briefly mention the guest-post on your blog, please don't republish the same photos and the entire write-up that you send to me on your blog. I will, of course, link back to you in the guest-post, but I like to keep the content of my blog original. Otherwise, if you have a blog and made any of my recipes, please let me know and I'll link to your post on the recipe's original post. Please be aware that if you email photos or write-ups to me, I reserve the right to edit them if necessary. I will, of course, always acknowledge where they came from. I'll post these entries on a first-come, first-served basis, whenever I need a break from blogging. I'll shoot you a quick email to give you a heads-up. But really, aren't you reading my blog every day? ;) Now let's have some fun folks! Posts will be sorted in alphabetical order by recipe name, along with the readers' name and/or link to blog. Bo Luc Lac (Vietnamese Shaking Beef) by Hong P. Ca Ri Ga (Vietnamese Chicken Curry) by Danielle Ca Ri Ga (Vietnamese Chicken Curry) by MaryRuth Chao Tom (Vietnamese Shrimp Paste-Wrapped Sugarcane) by Blondee47

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!