Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My Cousins' Housewarming

Now that Norwegian cousin is gone, it's back to hanging out with my other cousins. Two of them finally had a housewarming. They've moved into their new place a while back but finally finished furnishing their bachelor pad. Think along the lines of mid-century modern. The kind of look you see in West Elm and Crate and Barrel catalogs.

In the interests of keeping their privacy though, I'll just show you the food pictures.




And a look back at the whole spread.

One of my cousin's friends had brought over a box of assorted liquor when his brother closed his restaurant. We drank some of the liquor at last year's New Year's Eve party but still haven't managed to make much of a dent yet. Reminds me of college frat parties. Not that I went to many of those mind you. ;)

2 comments:

  1. the foods was rather too formal for me. im not a cheese and wine kinda girl. they got a nice place though!

    t

    ReplyDelete
  2. t,
    It's a nice change from the foods we get at the grown-up parties.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!