Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Friday, November 03, 2006

Autostitch of Parga - Greece

Wow! I discovered Autostitch courtesy of Karen of 1-2-3 Go Garden! The program automatically "stitches" multiple photos together. So I decided to try it with half a dozen photos I had taken of Parga, Greece. The pictures were snapped as the boat was coming into the harbor so I was worried about alignment. But wow! That's all I can say. Click on the photo to see a bigger version.

Parga - Greece 5

Since the program automatically discards what doesn't fit, you just have to be sure to take photos with some overlap. Which unfortunately for me meant the darling white stone church which should be on the far right of the harbor is excluded from the panoramic photo. :(



Parga - Greece 11

You can read all Europe posts with the tag Series: Europe, but I suggest reading this particular trip in this order:
"Meet-Cute" Stockholm - Sweden
Helsinki - Finland: A Two-Night Cruise and One Day
Sigtuna - Sweden: More Rune Stones Than Any Other Town
Gamla Uppsala (Old Uppsala) - Sweden: Beowulf and Burial Mounds
Uppsala - Sweden: Birthplace of Celsius
Tallinn - Estonia: A Two-Night Cruise and One Day
Eger and Sirens Valley - Hungary: Floral? Fruity? Woody Notes? What Notes?
Agios Georgios, Corfu Town, and Vidos Island, Corfu - Greece
Glass Bottom Boat, Corfu - Greece
Gaios, Paxos Island - Greece
Parga - Greece
Autostitch of Parga - Greece Paleokastritsa, Corfu - Greece
Butrint and Saranda - Albania

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! Thanks for the link in your post and sidebar. I had no idea you were lurking on my blog. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen,
    I say it's never too late to respond to a comment. :P So even if you don't see this, thanks for the FYI. But in case anyone else is interested in the autostitch function, it comes with the Canon installation CD.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!