Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Friday, June 09, 2006

Index of Quilting and Other Crafts

All text and photos Copyright © 2006-2013 by Wandering Chopsticks. All rights reserved. You may not copy my photos or text without my permission. You may not use my content for commercial purposes. If you wish to reprint any part of this blog, you must observe the following Copyright and Attribution Requirements. Thank you!
*****
I mostly quilt. So instead of creating separate categories for all my crafting projects, the crochet and knitting stuff can be found on this page, after the quilting stuff. Served with a side of "before and after" furniture revamps and other crafts too.

Lil' Sis's Favorite Things Quilt 14
Lil' Sis's Favorite Things Quilt


*****
QUILTS
*****

*****
KNITTING
*****

Finished Knits
I Only Knit Scarves
Pink and Grey Wool Scarf for Fundraiser for Figs with Bri

*****
CRAFTING
*****

How to Make a Homemade Cake Stand
How to Make a Homemade Tiered Cupcake Stand
How to Make a Homemade 3-Tier Cupcake Stand

*****
FURNITURE
*****

Before and After: Wooden Arm Chair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!