Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Friday, June 09, 2006

Claro's Italian Market - Upland



Stopped off at Claro's Italian Market today to buy fresh pizza dough. Only $3. The dough was so light and springy. Baked up soooo nicely.





Couldn't resist the pastries.



But I had originally stopped in to buy a sandwich. I chose pastrami, roast beef, pepper turkey and havarti cheese. Sandwich was OK. Rather bland. Not sure if I would be back except for the pizza dough.

Claro's Italian Market (Various Locations)
1655 North Mountain Ave.
Upland, CA 91786
909-946-2689

5 comments:

  1. Fresh pizza dough! Gives me more of a reason to finally go to my local Claro's. Thanks for the reminder!

    I'll probably get a sandwich as well, no matter how mediocre it is. I just love sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is from 2006?!

    Lol, I remember seeing the "one year ago" note at the bottom of your birthday post the other day, but I totally forgot when I opened the Claro's post from my bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine,

    The pizza dough was awesome! And lil' sis really liked the sandwich, but then she likes all sandwiches. :P I'm not much of a sandwich person myself.

    And who cares if the post is from 2006, it now has comments! I love it when my earlier posts get filled with comments so I don't look like such a loser. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's another comment on this old post - I love the Claro's on Huntington in Arcadia. I spend way too much $$ every time I'm there, thankfully it's only about 4 times a year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicki,
    Haha. Yay, another comment on my old post. I haven't been to the Arcadia location, but I have blogged about the San Gabriel store.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!