Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Friday, June 09, 2006

Index of Fun Food

All text and photos Copyright © 2006-2010 by Wandering Chopsticks. All rights reserved. You may not copy my photos or text without my permission. You may not use my content for commercial purposes. If you wish to reprint any part of this blog, you must observe the following Copyright and Attribution Requirements. Thank you!
*****
This is an index of some of my random posts on "fun food." "Fun food" to me means something that made me smile or that I think might be of interest to you. It may be something I found while wandering grocery store aisles, foreign food, or unusual fruits and vegetables. Just whatever strikes my fancy.
*****
Banoffee Pie, Flapjacks, Ginger Bears, Kendal Mint Cake, Twiglets, and Worcester Sauce and Prawn Cocktail Potato Crisps Basil Seed Drink Blooming Tea Chili and Lemon Pepper Chocolate Chinese Food from Xinjiang - Beef, Horse, and Chocolate and Yogurt Raisins Cinnamon and Coriander Chocolate Dragonfruit Drinks with Marbles Inside Durian - The King of Fruits Filet Mignon Pho Four Color Carrot Salad Ghee (Indian Clarified Butter) Gui Ling Gao (Tortoise or Turtle Shell Jelly) Harsmar (Rehydrated Fallopian Tubes from Asiatic Grass Frog) In-N-Out and the "Hidden Menu" Jackfruit Maggi Seasoning Sauce Mangosteen - The Queen of Fruits Meal, Ready-to-Eat: Chicken Cavatelli No-Soak Rice Paper Norwegian Chocolates, Reindeer Salami, Brown Cheese, and Caviar in a Tube Peanut Butter and White Chocolate DrizzleCorn Prickly Pear Cactus Fruit, Golden Kiwi, and Yellow Watermelon Purple Aloo Gobi (Indian Potatoes and Cauliflower) Ramen with Panda and Puppy Faces Roasted Tri-Colored Carrots Seaweed and Salt Potato Chips Semen Tea Sinh To Dam (Vietnamese Aloe Vera Shake) Spotted Dick and Kalonji Seeds Sprouting Potatoes? Homegrown Fingerling Potatoes! Thanksgiving Frozen Dinners Tim Tams Traditional Chinese Medicine and Food Therapy World's Smallest Mangoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!