Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Longans

11.23 Longans 1

My favorite part of November in the garden is when the longan tree ripens in the backyard.

At the beginning of October, they were still mostly green and not quite ready for eating yet.

11.23 Longans 2

But near the end of November, the peel turns brown and I start opening a few to see if they're just sweet enough for picking.

11.23 Longans 3

Other Garden Updates.

*****
1 year ago today, Apple Juice and Red Wine Turkey Brine.
2 years ago today, Broccoli Bacon Pasta.
3 years ago today, Chicken Pot Pie.
4 years ago today, Angel Face roses, lettuce, and strawberry blossoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!