Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Peach Doughnuts at The Donut Man - Glendora

Remember back in April when I was swooning over the overstuffed strawberry doughnuts at The Donut Man in Glendora? Well summer means peach season and peach doughnuts!

So my brother showed up on my doorstep with this lovely little beauty.


Except, except, while the strawberry doughnut looked massive and bold and mouthwatering. The peach doughnut was a little less colorful and dare I say it? Not nearly as bold in flavor. :(

The problem is that peaches are best enjoyed fully ripe, soft, sweet. But that doesn't work so well if you're going to try and cook and sell them because they'll just be a mushy mess. So while I enjoyed this (Who doesn't love a doughnut?), it wasn't nearly as satisfying or eye-popping as that strawberry-stuffed doughnut.

Maybe things are just better the first time? Oh yeah, and the price went up a dime to $2.60. I don't know if that's just for the stuffed doughnut in general, or the peach-stuffed doughnut in particular.

The Donut Man
915 E. Route 66
Glendora, CA 91740
626-335-9111

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!