Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Thursday, September 16, 2010

TeaZone Lollicup - Westminster (Little Saigon)

After lunch at Banh Cuon Tay Ho 4, we headed across the street to TeaZone Lollicup for a few drinks for dessert.

TeaZone Lollicup - Westminster (Little Saigon) 1

I know Lollicup is a chain, but the matcha green tea snow bubble here is seriously the best I've ever had. It tastes like real matcha green tea, without any weird sweetness or after taste.

My original photo in 2007, which was at the end of my Pho Thang Long Restaurant - Westminster (Little Saigon) post.

TeaZone Lollicup - Westminster (Little Saigon) 2

And a more recent photo. My friend got the sesame milk tea with boba.

TeaZone Lollicup - Westminster (Little Saigon) 3

Their other drinks are good too, but no one else's matcha green tea snow bubble compares, so that's what I get when I come here.

They also have a frequent drinker's card, which I keep in my wallet and get stamped so I can get my ninth drink free.

Also in this strip mall:
Pho Thang Long Restaurant - Westminster (Little Saigon)

TeaZone Lollicup
9550 Bolsa Ave., Ste. 108
Westminster, CA 92683
714-531-8832
Sunday to Thursday 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday and Saturday 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.

*****
1 year ago today, Chapin Mesa Archeological Museum - Mesa Verde National Park - Colorado.
2 years ago today, Banana and Coconut Frozen Yogurt Popsicles.
3 years ago today, no-soak rice paper.

3 comments:

  1. I had to come in to see what was so special here to make you post about Lollicup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had a nice serving of boba or slush in years....but that green tea slush sure looks good! Too bad my area is running out on good boba places...I used to go to San Gabriel to get my fix at Snack Pop in Sunny Plaza but they've changed...

    It's been two years since you posted the popsicles?! And three for the rice paper? I remember reading both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WeeMo,
    Haha. Yeah. Too bad I hadn't posted it before you went to Pho Thang Long or you could've tried the matcha green tea snow bubble and tell me what you think.

    ETE,
    You've been reading way too long!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!