Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Begonias

9.30 Begonias 1


I've shown you my begonias before.

After a bit of neglect, and moving them to the same shadier spot as my desert rose, they're growing and blooming again.

I've got three kinds of begonias. There's a dragon wing with brown leaves and a trailing begonia, but those haven't revitalized quite as nicely as this one.


9.30 Begonias 2


Other garden updates.

*****
1 year ago today, one of my favorite soups, Hu Tiu/Tieu Saigon (Vietnamese Clear Noodle Soup with Barbecued Pork and Shrimp).
2 years ago today, part 11 of my How to Start a Food Blog series - Building Traffic: Participate in the Community and Respond to Your Stats.
3 years ago today, Pollo alla Parmagiana (Italian Chicken Parmesan).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!