Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Monday, May 10, 2010

Orange Dust from Angry Asian Creations

Speaking of oranges, or rather citrus, recently Lan of Angry Asian Creations sent me a container of the orange dust she made and blogged about.

"It's magic," she says.


Orange Dust from Angry Asian Creations

And indeed it was.



I made scones and sprinkled the orange dust on top. Then packed them off for a picnic at the Antelope Valley California Poppy Reserve.

What else should I do with her orange dust?

Lan, thank you so much for sharing some of your magical orange dust with me!

*****
1 year ago today, mom's razor clam sushi, lovingly packed to-go.
2 years ago today, nuoc mam gung (Vietnamese ginger fish sauce).
3 years ago today, tapas at Cobras and Matadors in Los Angeles (Los Feliz) (Closed).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!