Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Friday, May 29, 2009

Portland From Glendora Rose

5.29 Portland From Glendora Rose

I'm always happy when I see blooms from Portland from Glendora. Such a pretty rose with an old-fashioned look and sweet fragrance.



My favorite of the roses that Nikki Polani so generously gave to me.

Other garden updates.

*****
1 year ago today, Sup Mang Tay Cua (Vietnamese Asparagus and Crab Soup).
2 years ago today, lil' sis and I accidentally discovered potstickers, spicy wontons, and green onion pancakes at Mandarin Noodle Deli - Temple City (Closed).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!