Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Scentimental Rose

Scentimental rose is one of my favorites for its red and white stripes, and slightly spicy fragrance. This is one of the few blooms in my garden, most of my roses are still buds.


3.19 Scentimental Rose 1



3.19 Scentimental Rose 2



3.19 Scentimental Rose 3


Other gardening updates.

*****
1 year ago today, International Rose Test Garden - Portland - Oregon.
2 years ago today, Kishi Japanese Restaurant - Upland.

6 comments:

  1. I love this! What a gorgeous print it would make on fabric. I can imagine a dress splashed with this print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm! I can almost smell that lovely fragrance. Scentimental shines in spring -- hope it blooms lots for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeannie,
    I've never thought of that before. I just think it's cool that a rose can be striped. :P

    Nikki,
    It usually does. My roses are a little delayed since I potted them all. Yours are budding too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! The rose looks beautiful. The red kind of looks like a big brush stroke to me. Amazing- I've never seen this type of rose before whenever I go somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam,
    Thanks!

    ETE,
    It does look like it's painted, huh?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!