Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cowgirl Chocolates

Shortly before Christmas, I had the opportunity to try a free sample of Cowgirl Chocolates from my advertiser, Foodbuzz. I signed up and then promptly forgot about it. So it was a very pleasant surprise when I got a package in the mail.

Inside the box was this.


Cowgirl Chocolates 1

And after unwrapping, I got this.


Cowgirl Chocolates 2

And inside that, was this.


Cowgirl Chocolates 3


Ooooh! Chocolate truffles in flavors such as habanero, raspberry, vanilla.


Cowgirl Chocolates 4

Nom. Nom. Nom.


Cowgirl Chocolates 5

Very good. Quality chocolate truffles. I liked the slight kick that habanero provided. Nicely packaged. I kept the ribbon and cowboy hat charm for my quilting.

Thanks Foodbuzz and Cowgirl Chocolates!

*****
1 year ago today, blood orange granita.

4 comments:

  1. The packaging is really beautiful and for sure what's inside is yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that sticker outside the wrapping! A cute one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I should've signed up for this! OK mainly I just like the packaging :P I want a cowboy hat charm~

    ReplyDelete
  4. LiLi,
    Packaging plays a big role in my enjoyment of food. Companies who pay attention to that are really appreciated.

    Ubermuc,
    I like the ribbon and charm!

    Burumun,
    You should've! And forget the charm, I want a cowboy! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!