Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Saturday, September 01, 2012

Guess Where I'm Wandering 5?

Guess Where I'm Wandering 5

So you figured out I'm in Oslo, Norway. This is one of my favorite spots that my cousin took me to on my first visit 15 years ago.

This park features several hundred statues by one artist, who donated all his sculptures to the city. The sculptures run the gamut of human emotions and ages. I'll show you some of my favorites in more depth later.

Where am I?

*****
1 year ago today, Ding's Garden - Alhambra (Closed).
2 years ago today, House Foods Chinese Mabo Tofu Sauce.
3 years ago today, my sad little tomato harvest.
4 year ago today, a garden tour and outdoor party.
5 years ago today, whipped cream, clotted cream, Butter with a handheld mixer.

4 comments:

  1. Vigeland Park in OSlo!!! I have been there.... I think I spelled this right, it's from the memory bank!! I have a bunch of cousins that live in Oslo as well. I wonder if our cousins know each other! :)
    Quynh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alysia,
    It does?!

    Giao The Cung,
    Correct!

    Quynh,
    More correct!

    I bet our cousins do know each other! The community is so small.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!