Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Guess Where I'm Wandering 4?

Am I making these too hard? This one should be very easy? A major international award is presented each year at the city hall building here.

Guess Where I'm Wandering 4

Today, my cousin and I went to a festival on the waterfront in front of city hall. Panjabi MC was performing on stage when we arrived so it was packed! I ate Pakistani Lahore fish (lovely spices) and chicken tikka and a chickpea kebab wrapped inside naan, finished off with a mango lassi.

The city hall seems like a pretty obvious clue to me? And if you've been reading for a while, you know I have family in Europe in this country, which has a large ethnic Pakistani population. And a good-sized Vietnamese population too, obviously.

Since it's my fourth visit here, it'll give me a chance to catch up on the blog. I'll probably still do these updates though after I hit up some of the tourist spots that I haven't been to since my first trip 15 years ago.

Where am I?

*****
1 year ago today,
2 years ago today, dragon fruit blossom abundance.
3 years ago today, dragon fruit blossom extreme close-up.
4 years ago today, part 4 of my How to Start a Food Blog Series - Picking a Name: Be Clever, Original, and Memorable.
5 years ago today, Deep-Fried Squash Blossoms Stuffed with Basil and Cottage Cheese.

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!