Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Guess Where I'm Wandering 2?

Guess Where I'm Wandering 2

By far, one of the coolest things I've ever done. After going out on a boat to see the powder blue icebergs closer, I got to touch them where they washed ashore downstream.

I topped off the day with the most amazing, and controversial, meal. And earlier had another first, the oldest thing I ever ate.

Bought a speedometer before the trip and saw that I walked 7.69 miles today. And 4.74 miles yesterday. I'm bushed and have an early morning flight. So that's all for now.

Did you guess right?

Answer: here

*****
1 year ago today,
2 years ago today,
3 years ago today, Chinese Scallion Cilantro Dipping Sauce.
4 years ago today, Choosing a Blog Host.
5 years ago today, prickly pear cactus fruits, golden kiwis, Taiwanese white melons, and yellow watermelons.

8 comments:

  1. Hmmm, this is one sure way to get away from the heat wave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I like this new way of posting! :)

    did you eat whale blubber?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you try to taste the ice that you touched? Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so exciting! Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki,
    Right?! Let's see mid-90s and no air conditioning, so let's take off where it's icy and frigid! ;)

    Nichole,
    I did! But that wasn't the controversial food. Unless you're like my sister-in-law and think they're too cute to eat. :P

    CC,
    Not quite, but close!

    Co Toan,
    I did eat some, but not from that big block.

    Chewylicious,
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kirk,
    You were right the first time with Iceland! This was the glacier lagoon Jokulsarlon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!