Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pomegranate Blossoms

The very first pomegranate blossom on my tree. I can't wait until I can taste these incredibly sweet pomegranates again.
Pomegranate Blossoms 1
Pomegranate Blossoms 2
Pomegranate Blossoms 3
For your viewing pleasure, Garden Updates are now all cataloged and sorted with a list of what flower, fruit, or vegetable pictures can be found in each post. Enjoy! ***** 1 year ago today, a discussion on "authenticity" during lunch at Gabbi's Mexican Kitchen - Orange.

6 comments:

  1. How lucky you are to have a pomegranate tree. You and Diane from WORC kill me with all your amazing bounty.

    A neighbor of ours (back home) used to have one and I'd always steal the ones that were hanging over our fence. I'll have to check your original post on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo.. i can see antioxidents coming through! That's indeed exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine,
    Just more reasons for you to move back to SoCal. :)

    Daphne,
    I don't even think of that. I just think yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These blossoms are soooo pretty! Which kind do ya have? The red skinned or green skinned kind?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice bokeh in the second pic! Can't wait to see what recipes you'll come up with for this season's batch. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoRC,
    Neither. They're yellow and incredibly sweet. No tartness at all.

    Jeannie,
    I had to look it up. I learned a photo term. The effect was purely accidental I assure you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!