Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Butter, Cream Cheese, Italian Meat Trio Sandwich

Butter, Cream Cheese, Italian Meat Trio Sandwich 1
When you've got fresh, homemade butter, you want a sandwich that will showcase its flavor. No lengthy ingredient list here. Sometimes simple is best. Butter, Cream Cheese, Italian Meat Trio Sandwich You'll need: A nice light and fluffy baguette Italian cold cuts (I like mortadella, prosciutto, and salami.) Cream cheese (I prefer Trader Joe's whipped cream cheese because it's not so heavy-tasting.) Butter (Homemade, of course.) Really? You can't figure this out? Hehe. Butter one side. Cream cheese on other. Layer meats. Place in toaster oven on medium (about 5 minutes) until lightly crispy.
Butter, Cream Cheese, Italian Meat Trio Sandwich 2
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I need to seriously invest in a toaster oven. The pic doesn't do it justice, but the description does! So would one need to live on a farm to get fresh, homemade butter?

    Nice post! Hope to read more soon,
    js

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake,
    No. I had made homemade butter with a cake mixer. So I wanted a simple sandwich that would showcase the buttery taste. This is one of my favorite simple sandwiches. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!